马六甲技术大学中华文化学会论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting..........

4 posters

向下

Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting.......... Empty Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting..........

帖子  Mah_2009 周五 六月 12, 2009 3:24 am

Dear all FKE Junior,

In year 2009 in ROBOCON competition, as a one of ROBOCON team member i was feel shame because cant getting well result. Anyway,i am sincelrely encoourage our FKE junior whose are really interesting in robotic please kindly join FKE robocon team to fight for next coming competition 2010 to continue our FKE glory in previous result.
I hope that chinesee Junior can participate in this competition,this is not only fulfill your academy blank and also will gain excellent experiences.

Mah_2009
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting.......... Empty 回复: Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting..........

帖子  max_9901 周五 六月 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Mah_2009 写道:Dear all FKE Junior,

In year 2009 in ROBOCON competition, as a one of ROBOCON team member i was feel shame because cant getting well result. Anyway,i am sincelrely encoourage our FKE junior whose are really interesting in robotic please kindly join FKE robocon team to fight for next coming competition 2010 to continue our FKE glory in previous result.
I hope that chinesee Junior can participate in this competition,this is not only fulfill your academy blank and also will gain excellent experiences.

hey mah,
how's your ROBOCON 2009?
win or not?
max_9901
max_9901
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting.......... Empty 回复: Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting..........

帖子  Mah_2009 周五 六月 12, 2009 5:51 pm

1st ground 3 game : won 2 game ,lose 1 game
then out ady..dissapointed

Mah_2009
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

Please Join FKE Robocon if you are interesting.......... Empty Robocon competition information

帖子  龙仔 周日 六月 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I hope that chinesee Junior can participate in this competition,this is not only fulfill your academy blank and also will gain excellent experiences.[/quote]

Very Happy BUT where to register?? I'm very interested in robotic competition. As a FKE 1 yr student, im want to be 1 of the robotic teamate. Can i get any information about that?
I'm scare of don't know nothing at all!!
Thank you

龙仔
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

帖子  Mah_2009 周日 六月 14, 2009 8:10 pm

龙仔 写道:In year 2009 in ROBOCON competition, as a one of ROBOCON team member i was feel shame because cant getting well result. Anyway,i am sincelrely encoourage our FKE junior whose are really interesting in robotic please kindly join FKE robocon team to fight for next coming competition 2010 to continue our FKE glory in previous result.

Very Happy BUT where to register?? I'm very interested in robotic competition. As a FKE 1 yr student, im want to be 1 of the robotic teamate. Can i get any information about that?
Thank you
[/quote]

If u wanna join robocon team, u can looking for Encik Zaki...He is supervisor of Robocon and oso Ketua Pejabat of mechatronic..

Mah_2009
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

帖子  龙仔 周一 六月 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Mah_2009 写道:
龙仔 写道:In year 2009 in ROBOCON competition, as a one of ROBOCON team member i was feel shame because cant getting well result. Anyway,i am sincelrely encoourage our FKE junior whose are really interesting in robotic please kindly join FKE robocon team to fight for next coming competition 2010 to continue our FKE glory in previous result.

Thank you

If u wanna join robocon team, u can looking for Encik Zaki...He is supervisor of Robocon and oso Ketua Pejabat of mechatronic..[/quote]

[b][i]But where i can meet v him??
Is it no special criteria to join??
All will be tech in the training??

龙仔
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

帖子  Mah_2009 周一 六月 15, 2009 2:15 pm

[b][i]But where i can meet v him??
Is it no special criteria to join??
All will be tech in the training??[/quote]

you have to oways advert notice board about robocon issue..
But i suggest better way is looking for En Zaki at his office, telling him abt ur opinion abt robocon.
ya,training will be provided. .Training will teaching abt Microchip and some programming software such as: MicroC and MPLAB for IFC controller board.
Normally you have to learn it and improve youself..Not everything will teaching by them.you will be learn how to problem-solve in Robocon.
At d early state sure will be difficult..you have to prepare yourself since you are 1st year student..this is good chance learn more and gain more..

Mah_2009
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

帖子  chtie1988 周三 十月 07, 2009 1:04 am

2010 year, robocon will be at Egypt, u guys can c the intro video in youtube....the team members selection had been close already(i heard). this year the team manager will be encik musa.......
chtie1988
chtie1988
新手上路
新手上路

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题